(PER : HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE RAVI R.TRIPATHI)
1. The present application is filed by the convict through jail seeking temporary bail for a period of 30 days so as to remain present on the occasion of marriage of his daughter which is scheduled on 21.04.2015.
2. Learned APP Mr.Patel places on record rectified jail remarks as in the earlier jail remarks, the period undergone is shown to be 2 years, 4 months and 28 days, which in fact is, 4 years, 3 months and 16 days. Learned APP invited attention of the Court to the fact that the Page 1 of 2 R/CR.MA/6570/2015 ORDER convict has availed temporary bail on two occasions and reported in time. He has also availed two furloughs and reported in time. His jail conduct is also reported to be good.
3. The matter requires consideration.
4. RULE. Learned APP Mr.Patel waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent-State.
5. For the contents of the application, the same is allowed. The convict is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of three (03) weeks from the date of his release, on his executing a personal bond of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) to the satisfaction of the Jail authorities.
6. The convict shall surrender to the Jail authorities on expiry of the temporary bail period.
7. Rule is made absolute.
(RAVI R.TRIPATHI, J.) (R.D.KOTHARI, J.) SHITOLE Page 2 of 2