DIPABHAI @ DIPAK LALABHAI GAMAR....Applicant(s) Versus STATE OF GUJARAT & 1....Respondent(s) ============================================================== Appearance:
THROUGH JAIL for the PETITIONER(s) No. 1 MR HK PATEL APP for the RESPONDENT(s) No. 1 ============================================================== CORAM: HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE RAVI R.TRIPATHI and HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE R.D.KOTHARI Date : 16/04/2015 ORAL ORDER (PER : HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE RAVI R.TRIPATHI)
1. The present application is filed by the applicant - convict through jail seeking temporary bail for a period of 30 days so as to take necessary steps for taking summer crop.
2. Learned APP Mr. Patel invited attention of the Court to the jail remarks. The convict has undergone 4 years 7 months 11 days. During this period, he has not availed temporary bail on any occasion. He has enjoyed two furlough leaves and reported Page 1 of 3 R/CR.MA/6923/2015 ORDER in time. His jail conduct is reported to be unsatisfactory as he has some quarrel with the coconvict on 11.04.2014 and with the watchman on 26.04.2014 and for both these instances, he is already punished.
3. Taking into consideration the aforesaid facts, the matter requires consideration.
4. RULE. Mr. Patel, learned APP waives service of rule on behalf of the respondent - State.
5. For the contents of the application, the same is allowed. The applicant - convict is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of fifteen days from the date of his release, on his executing a personal bond in the sum of Rs.5,000/ (Rupees Five Thousand only) to the satisfaction of the jail authorities.
6. The applicant - convict shall surrender to the jail authorities on expiry of the period of temporary bail.
7. Rule is made absolute.
Registry is directed to communicate this order to the jail authorities.