1. The present application is filed under Section 439 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, for regular bail in connection with FIR being C.R.No.I113 of 2019 registered with Gandhinagar Sector 21 Police Station, District Gandhinagar for offence under Sections 465, 467, 468, 471, 406, 420, 511 and 114 of the Indian Penal Code.
2. Learned Advocate appearing on behalf of the applicant submits that considering the nature of the offence, the applicant may be enlarged on regular bail by imposing suitable conditions.
3. Learned APP appearing on behalf of the respondent State has opposed grant of regular bail looking to the nature and gravity of the offence.
4. Learned Advocates appearing on behalf of the respective parties do not press for further reasoned order.
5. Having heard the learned advocates for the parties Page 1 of 4 Downloaded on : Thu Jan 09 04:18:08 IST 2020 R/CR.MA/22679/2019 ORDER and perusing the material placed on record and taking into consideration the facts of the case, nature of allegations, gravity of offences, role attributed to the accused, without discussing the evidence in detail, this Court is of the opinion that this is a fit case to exercise the discretion and enlarge the applicant on regular bail.
6. This Court has considered following aspects,
(a) applicant is in jail since 22.11.2019;
(b) remand period is over and investigation is almost concluded qua applicant;
(c) case of the prosecution rests on documentary evidence. The said documents are already collected by the investigating agency during the course of remand;
(d) no other FIR is registered against the applicant.
Looking to the role attributed to the applicant, I am inclined to exercise discretion in his favour.
7. This Court has also taken into consideration the law laid down by the Hon'ble Apex Court in the case of Sanjay Chandra Vs. Central Bureau of Investigation, reported in  1 SCC 40.
8. Hence, the present application is allowed. The applicant is ordered to be released on regular bail in connection with FIR being C.R.No.I113 of 2019 registered with Gandhinagar Sector 21 Police Station, District Gandhinagar on executing a personal bond of Rs.10,000/ (Rupees Ten Thousand only) with one surety of the like amount to the satisfaction of the trial Court and subject to the Page 2 of 4 Downloaded on : Thu Jan 09 04:18:08 IST 2020 R/CR.MA/22679/2019 ORDER conditions that he shall;
[a] not take undue advantage of liberty or misuse liberty;
[b] not act in a manner injurious to the interest of the prosecution;
[c] surrender passport, if any, to the lower court within a week;
[d] not leave the India without prior permission of the concerned trial court; [e] mark presence before the concerned Police Station between 1st to 10th day of every English calendar month for a period of six months between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.; [f] furnish the present address of residence to the Investigating Officer and also to the Court at the time of execution of the bond and shall not change the residence without prior permission of the concerned trial court;
9. The authorities will release the applicant only if he is not required in connection with any other offence for the time being. If breach of any of the above conditions is committed, the Sessions Judge concerned will be free to issue warrant or take appropriate action in the matter. Bail bond to be executed before the lower Court having jurisdiction to try the case. It will be open for the concerned Court to delete, modify and/or relax any of the above conditions, in accordance with law.
10. At the trial, the Trial Court shall not be influenced by the prima facie observations made by Page 3 of 4 Downloaded on : Thu Jan 09 04:18:08 IST 2020 R/CR.MA/22679/2019 ORDER this Court in the present order.
Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent. Direct service is permitted.
(VIPUL M. PANCHOLI, J) Jani Page 4 of 4 Downloaded on : Thu Jan 09 04:18:08 IST 2020