(PER : HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE RAVI R.TRIPATHI)
1. The present application is filed by the convict through his brother seeking temporary bail for a period of 30 days so as to remain present on the occasion of the marriage of his brother.
2. Learned APP Mr.Patel invited attention of the Court to the jail remarks. The convict is undergoing life imprisonment for offence under sections 302 and 498-A of IPC. As on 6.4.2015, he has undergone 4 years, 4 months and 15 days. During this period, he has not availed any temporary bail but, has enjoyed two furlough and every time, he had reported in Page 1 of 2 R/CR.MA/6004/2015 ORDER time. His jail conduct is also reported to be good.
3. The matter requires consideration.
4. Rule. Learned APP Mr.H.K.Patel waives service of Rule on behalf of Respondents.
5. For the contents of the application, the same is partly allowed. The convict is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of 15 days from the date of his release, on his executing a personal bond of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) to the satisfaction of the Jail authorities and also on observing other usual terms and conditions.
6. The convict shall surrender to the Jail authorities on expiry of the temporary bail period.
7. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent. Direct service is permitted.
(RAVI R.TRIPATHI, J.) (R.D.KOTHARI, J.) vipul Page 2 of 2