Court No. - 34
Case :- WRIT - C No. - 32899 of 2015 Petitioner :- Dharnidhar Ganesh Eat Udhyog Thru' Its Prop. Padma Sharma Respondent :- State Of U.P. & 4 Others Counsel for Petitioner :- Pramod Bhardawaj Counsel for Respondent :- C.S.C.,Rajesh Kumar Pandey
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J. Hon'ble Ajit Kumar,J.
1. Heard Sri Pramod Bhardawaj, learned counsel for petitioner, learned Standing Counsel for respondents and perused the record.
2. This writ petition has been filed challenging only recovery citation dated 14.05.2015 issued by Tehsildar under Section 280 of Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reform Act, 1950 (hereinafter referred to as "Act, 1950") demanding Rs.2,80,700/- from the petitioner.
3. It is not in dispute that a recovery certificate has been issued to petitioner pursuant whereto recovery citation is issued but the same is not under challenge. It is a substantive order and only consequential proceedings commenced with the issuance of recovery citation has been under challenge.
4. In absence of any challenge to substantive order of recovery certificate, consequential order, in our view, cannot be challenged. The writ petition challenging consequential order is not entertainable.
5. Dismissed accordingly. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
Order Date :- 6.11.2017 Shubham