1. Rule. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of rule on behalf of respondent - State.
2. By way of the present application, the applicant has prayed to release him on temporary bail on the ground of death of father of the applicant.
3. I have gone through the Jail record of the undertrial prisoner and perused the documents produced along with the application as well as considered the averments made in this application. I have also perused the material produced on record. The present application is required to be allowed.
4. Therefore, the present application stands partly allowed. The undertrial prisoner is ordered to be released on temporary bail for Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Mon Jan 06 21:31:57 IST 2020 R/CR.MA/1/2020 ORDER a period of 3 days with police escort at his cost from the date of his actual release, on executing personal bond of Rs.10,000/ (Rupees Ten Thousand) before the Jail authority and on usual terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Jail Authority. Moreover, the applicant shall not leave Arravali district during the period of his temporary release.
5. The applicant to mark his presence before the concerned Police Station once during his temporary release period. The undertrial prisoner shall surrender before Jail Authority on completion of temporary bail, without fail.
Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent. Direct service is permitted today.
(VIPUL M. PANCHOLI, J) Jani Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Mon Jan 06 21:31:57 IST 2020