Court No. - 34
Case :- WRIT - C No. - 26831 of 2015 Petitioner :- Chaman Lal Respondent :- State Of U.P. & 3 Others Counsel for Petitioner :- Ajay Kumar Singh,Ajay Kumar Singh,Varun Dev Sharma Counsel for Respondent :- C.S.C.,B. Dayal Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J. Hon'ble Ajit Kumar,J.
1. Called in revised. None appeared on behalf of petitioner. However, we have perused the record.
2. By means of present writ petition, petitioner has sought following reliefs:-
"i) issue an appropriate writ, order or direction in the nature of mandamus commanding the respondent authorities including Meerut Development Authority, Meerut not to interfere in peaceful possession over Khasra Nos. 472, 324, 483, 362, 465, 465, 513 total area 5098.56 Sq. Meter Village, Rithani, Pargana Tehsil and District Meerut.
ii) issue an appropriate writ, order or direction in the nature of Mandamus commanding the respondents- authorities to treat the land in question being Khasra Nos. 472, 324, 483, 362, 465, 513 total area 5098.56 Sq. Meter Village Rithani, Pargana Tehsil and District Meerut not being a ceiling surplus land and be further restrained the respondents from interfering in peaceful and developmental work of the petitioner."
iii) issue a writ, order or direction in the nature of mandamus commanding the respondents not to disturbed the peaceful and smoothly working of the petitioners."
3. However, we ourselves have gone through the pleadings, grounds as also reliefs sought and find that petitioner is not able to make out a case so as to justify interference of this Court by granting reliefs, as prayed for.
4. Moreover, it appears that either the cause of action no more survives or that petitioner has lost interest in this matter or it has otherwise become infructuous and, probably for this reason, none is entitled to have decided this matter on merits and that is why, counsel for petitioner is absent.
5. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
Order Date :- 7.11.2017 Rameez