Court No. - 34
Case :- WRIT - C No. - 31384 of 2015 Petitioner :- C/M Cooperative Irrigation & Agricultural Society Ltd.
Respondent :- State Of U.P. & 3 Others Counsel for Petitioner :- Sujeet Kumar Rai Counsel for Respondent :- C.S.C.,S.C.
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J. Hon'ble Ajit Kumar,J.
1. Called in revised. None appeared on behalf of petitioner. However, we ourselves have perused the record.
2. By means of the present writ petition, petitioner has sought the following relief:
"a. issue a writ, order or direction in the nature of certiorari, quashing the Circular C-42 dated 19.1.2005 issued by the Additional Registrar (Law & Elections), Cooperative Societies, U.P.Lucknow, respondent no. 3; order dated 2.1.2015 issued by the Commissioner & Registrar, Cooperative Societies, U.P. Lucknow respondent no. 2, order dated 31.1.2015 passed by respondent no. 4 and the order dated 9.3.2015 passed by the Deputy Commissioner/ Deputy Registrar, Cooperative Societies U.P. Azamgarh Division Azamgarh, respondent no. 4 (Annexures: 2,3, 6 and 5 respectively to the writ petition.)
3. However, we ourselves have gone through the pleadings, ground as also reliefs sought and find that petitioner is not able to make out a case so as to justify interference of this Court by granting reliefs, as prayed for.
4. Moreover, it appears that either the cause of action no more survives or that petitioner has lost interest in this matter or it has otherwise become infructuous and probably for this reason, none is interested to have decided this matter on merits and that is why, counsel for petitioner is absent.
5. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
6. Sri Sanjay Singh, Advocate is present for respondents.
Order Date :- 6.11.2017 Sanjeev