1. Heard learned advocate Mr. A.K. Clerk appearing on behalf of petitioner and learned advocate Mr. Dipak Dave appearing on behalf of respondent.
2. Learned advocate Mr. Clerk submitted that at present whatever the existing workmen who are working with the petitioner. Their service conditions will not be aversely affected by the petitioner while shifting the company business at different place. He also submitted that petitioner will not terminate the service of the workmen because of shifting the company business from one place to other place.
3. In light of his submission, the order passed by the Industrial Tribunal dated 11th April 2007 in Demand Reference (IT) No.1 of 2007 Interim Application No.1 of 2007 below Exh.6 is hereby stayed qua shifting the company business from existing place to the new location in Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
The rest of the directions, issued by the Industrial Tribunal, this Court will consider on the next date of hearing.
4. Accordingly, it is open for the petitioner to shift their company business from existing place to the new location in Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
5. Therefore, matter is adjourned for further hearing to 19th June 2007.
[H.K. RATHOD, J.] #Dave HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Fri Apr 01 01:51:33 IST 2016