NEHA W/O JIGNESHBHAI BHIKHABHAI SHAH Versus BHIKHABHAI MAFATLAL SHAH ================================================================ Appearance:
MR DIPEN DESAI for the PETITIONER(s) No. MR ADIL R MIRZA for the RESPONDENT(s) No. MR MANAN MEHTA, APP for the RESPONDENT(s) No. ================================================================ CORAM: HONOURABLE MS JUSTICE SONIA GOKANI Date : 25/02/2019 IA ORDER
1. Issue Notice, returnable on 27th February, 2019. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of notice for and on behalf of the opponent State and learned advocate Mr. Mirza waives for and on behalf of the opponent nos. 1 and 2.
2. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor, on instructions, submits that despite the notices issued to the petitioners of the original petition, they are not cooperating.
3. According to learned advocate Mr. Dipen Desai, the decree has been obtained fraudulently.
R/CR.MA/22697/2018 IA ORDER
4. On account of nonavailability of learned Senior Advocate Mr. Marshal, learned advocate Mr. Mirza requested for time.
5. Let the matter appear on 27th February, 2019 in first 10 matters.
6. Interim relief to continue till 27th February, 2019, subject to opponent nos. 1 and 2 cooperating with the investigation.
(MS SONIA GOKANI, J) pradhyuman Page 2 of 2