Court No. - 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. - 57 of 1996 Revisionist :- Baloo Alias Bal Kishore Opposite Party :- State Of U.P.
Counsel for Revisionist :- K.K.Srivastava Counsel for Opposite Party :- A.G.A.
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by order dated 06.01.1995 passed by Vth Additional District and Sessions Judge, Meerut in Session Trial No. 2760 of 1995, sending revisionist to jail custody without passing any order of remand.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 22.8.2019 AK