Court No. - 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. - 525 of 1995 Revisionist :- Ateeq Opposite Party :- Smt. Meena And Another Counsel for Revisionist :- S.A. Shah Counsel for Opposite Party :-Govt. Advocate
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by the judgment and order dated 13.01.1995 passed by Judge, Family Court, Meerut in Case no.532 of 1993, under Section 125 Cr.P.C., awarding maintenance of Rs.400/- per month in favour of respondent 1 and Rs.200/- per month to her child from 07.09.1993 from the date of application.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 22.8.2019 Manish Himwan