1. Leave to amend Paragraph2 of the application is granted. The necessary amendment be carried out forthwith.
2. This application has been preferred by the applicant - original petitioner with a prayer to restore Special Civil Application No.3260 of 2001, to its original status on file. The said petition was dismissed for nonprosecution by an Page 1 of 2 HC-NIC Page 1 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 03:01:49 IST 2016 C/MCA/1430/2016 ORDER order dated 26.04.2016, passed by this Court.
3. Heard Mr.N.V.Gandhi, learned advocate for the applicant, Mr.Rakesh Patel, learned Assistant Government Pleader for respondents Nos.3 and 4, and perused the averments made in the application.
4. For reasons stated in the application, the following order is passed:
The order dated 26.04.2016, passed by this Court in Special Civil Application No.3260 of 2001, is hereby recalled. The said petition is restored to its original status on file. The interim relief, granted earlier, also stands restored.
5. The application is disposed of, in the above terms.
(SMT. ABHILASHA KUMARI, J.) sunil Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 03:01:49 IST 2016