1. RULE. Ms.Mehta, learned APP waives service of notice of rule on behalf of the respondent.
2. This application is preferred by the convict for being released on temporary bail for a period of 15 days in view of tonsure ceremony of his son.
3. Heard Ms.Mehta, learned APP for the respondent and perused the record.
4. Considering the averments made in this application, this application is allowed and the convict is granted temporary bail for a period of 15 days from the date of his release, on his executing a personal bond in the sum of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) Page 1 of 2 R/CR.MA/6389/2015 ORDER before the concerned jail authorities. During the aforesaid period, the convict will mark presence at the nearest / concerned police station on every Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.. On expiry of the aforesaid period, the convict shall surrender before the jail authorities, forthwith. Rule is made absolute accordingly.
5. List the main appeal for hearing on 1st May 2015.
(K.J.THAKER, J) *malek Page 2 of 2