1. Rule. Learned APP waives service of Rule on behalf of the respondent- State.
2. This application is moved through jail seeking parole leave for a period of 30 days for the purpose of filing a review petition before the Hon'ble Supreme Court.
3. Heard the learned APP for the respondent-State.
4. Considering the facts and circumstances of the case as also the jail record, this Court is of the view that the applicant is required to be released on parole leave for a period of one week.
5. Accordingly, the applicant is, therefore, ordered to be released on parole leave for a period of one week from the date of his actual release on his executing a personal bond and local surety in the sum of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) before the Jail Authorities on usual terms and conditions and further subject to the condition that the applicant shall mark his presence before the concerned Police Station during his release. The applicant shall surrender before the Jail Authorities on completion of bail period without fail.
6. The application stands disposed of accordingly. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent.
7. Registry is directed to send a writ of this order to the concerned Jail Authority forthwith.