1. Pursuant to order passed by this Court on 29.4.2016, Mr.Bhadresh Shah, Mamlatdar, Alien Recovery is present.
2. Learned AGP, Ms.Pathak tenders further affidavit on behalf of respondent No.1. Same is taken on record.
3. On the last date, this Court has ordered Mamlatdar, Vatva to remain personally present since the notices etc. could not be effectively served on respondent No.4. Today, Mr.Rajendra Ramkrishnan Ahuja, Director of the respondent No.4 company is personally present before this Court. On being asked as to why service of notice could not be effected for quite a long period, he said that their clerk may have Page 1 of 2 HC-NIC Page 1 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 01:08:31 IST 2016 C/SCA/2179/2016 ORDER refused the notice.
4. Learned advocate, Mr.Krutarth Pandya submits that he has instructions to appear on behalf of respondent No.4. He prays for time to take further instructions.
5. At the request of Mr.Pandya, learned advocate, the matter is adjourned to 8.6.2016.
6. It is hereby ordered that respondent No.4 shall deposit Rs.2.5 lacs before this Court by next adjourned date.
7. In case the amount lesser than the said amount is deposited by the respondent No.4, he shall personally remained present before this Court on the next adjourned date.
(R.D.KOTHARI, J.) vipul Page 2 of 2 HC-NIC Page 2 of 2 Created On Thu May 05 01:08:31 IST 2016