1. Rule. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor waives service of rule on behalf of respondent - State.
2. By way of the present application, the applicant has prayed to release him on temporary bail on the ground of after death rituals of his uncle.
3. I have gone through the Jail record of the under-trial prisoner and perused the documents produced along with the application as well as considered the averments made in this application. I have also considered the fact that in past, he was released on temporary bail and he has surrendered in time. His jail conduct is found to be good.
R/CR.MA/572/2020 ORDER Therefore, the present application deserves to be allowed.
4. Therefore, the present application stands allowed. The under-trial prisoner is ordered to be released on temporary bail for a period of 7(seven) days from the date of his actual release, on executing personal bond of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand) before the Jail authority and on usual terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Jail Authority.
5. The under-trial prisoner shall surrender before Jail Authority on completion of temporary bail, without fail.
6. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent. Direct service is permitted.
(VIPUL M. PANCHOLI, J) SRILATHA Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Mon Jan 13 22:15:32 IST 2020