An ISO registration is important as it enhances the reputation of your service or product. There are different types of
ISO certifications your business can apply for such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 5001, etc.
Our experts will help you get all the right
information about an ISO registration.
From helping you fill up applications to
putting together documents, we will
help you with the entire application process.
Vakilsearch will help you put together a quality,
comprehensive policy standards so that you have no issues
when it comes to applying for an ISO certification.
Our experts will help you get all the right information about an ISO registration.
From helping you fill up applications to putting together documents, we will help you with the entire application process.
Vakilsearch will help you put together a quality, comprehensive policy standards so that you have no issues when it comes to applying for an ISO certification.
Every trader or a businessman always has a dream to expand the business and gain the trust of his/her customers. Business is mainly based on the trust of the customers which can be directly related to its Quality Management System (QMS). ISO is defined as the International Organization for Standardization is an International non-government body which consists of 162 member countries. It has evolved ISO 9001 certification which looks after the Quality Management System of an organization. It is a general standard which is applicable to all the organizations irrespective of its size. ISO certification is necessary if the company wishes to tender for a public sector work.
ISO 9001 is mainly recognized and known for Quality management system (QMS) in the world. Majorly it belongs to the ISO 9000 family which deals with different aspects and angles of the quality management. ISO 9001 sets out criteria which help a company meeting the necessary requirements and expectations of its customers. Therefore, ISO 9001 Certification helps in improving customer satisfaction which leads to an increase in the business with continual improvement in the performance. ISO 9001 gives important features for Quality Management for all kinds of companies and organizations regardless of their sizes, working activities, goods and services. The certification is applied to all the sectors of activities such as public administration, business enterprise etc.
A contract should be made by both the applicant and the registrar. This contract basically defines the rights and obligations of both the parties which include the liability issues, access rights and confidentiality.
The ISO auditor will view all the company quality documents & manuals related to the various procedures & policies which are followed in the organization. Review of the present work will help the ISO auditor to identify the loopholes against the requirements specified in the ISO standards.
After the ISO auditor communicates the loopholes in the company, they need to create an action plan to eliminate these loopholes and prepare the list of the necessary tasks to be performed to bring the required changes in the company.
All the employees should be aware of the ISO standards in terms of quality standards and work efficiency.
The initial certification audit is divided into two classifications- Stage 1 and Stage 2
After addressing all the non-conformities final conclusions are put in the ISO audit report, ISO certification is granted by the registrar.
Surveillance audit is generally conducted to make sure that ISO quality standards are being maintained by the company. It is conducted from time to time.
1. Provides a prospect to escalate the value to the activities of the Company.
2. The progress of the performance in the activities continually.
3. Contentment of the customers.
4. Devotion to resource management.
5. Execution of statuary and regulatory requirements related to goods and services.
6. Enhanced management control.
7. Cuts costs.
8. Entree to the new market.
9. Consumer feels secured and safeguards that they are getting quality products.
10.Growth in the market share of the company.
1. Affords senior management with an effective management process.
2. Sets out areas of obligation across the company.
3. It is also necessary if you want to tender for some public sector workers.
4. Helps to Converse a positive message to employees and customers.
5. Classifies and also emboldens more effective and time-saving processes.
6. Highlights the deficiencies.
7. Helps to reduce company costs.
8. Affords for continuous assessment and for enhancement.
9. Affords marketing opportunities.
1. Benefits in delivery on time.
2. Affords right first time attitude.
3. There are less returned products and complaints.
4. Independent audit determines the commitment to quality.
Ready to get an ISO certification? Get it the easy way with Vakilsearch.
At Vakilsearch, we recommend companies to get ISO 9001 Certification in India. Our team of experts provides support in every phase of the certification process:
We are ready to go that extra mile to help businesses achieve their goal.
Trusted by 400,000 clients and counting, including …