The Gujarat Government has made it mandatory for all factories to take a no-objection certificate (NoC) from the fire department before applying/renewing licenses. This move comes after a fire accident at a chemical unit near Ahmedabad claimed about a dozen lives in November 2020.
Are you moving to a new city?
Do you wish to take your vehicle to a new town?
Are you planning to buy a property registration?
Well, a lot of legal proceedings follow up with these decisions involving the submission of long lists of documents, registrations, loans, and several other things. Following this, one needs to take permission from the legal entities in power, including an organisation, company, institute or individual stating that they do not have objections with the action being taken by the concerned party. This permission is given by the entities by signing a legal certificate called the No Objection Certificate (NOC).
The No Objection Certificate (NOC) is usually issued for trade, immigration, employment, litigation, and several other legal and personal purposes as well.
- Issue of the No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- NOC for immigration with vehicle
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) application procedure
- No Objection Certificate documents
- Validity of NOC
- No Objection Certificate passport
- No Objection Certificate for the property
- NOC for loans
Issue of the No Objection Certificate (NOC)
In India, the No Objection Certificate is a legal document issued by the respective authorities concerned according to the purpose. The purposes for which NOC is issued include:
- Business deals/transactions
- Application for passport
- Income tax (if required)
- At a small scale, issued in schools or colleges seeking permission from parents or higher authorities to perform specific tasks
NOC for Immigration With Vehicle
If you are shifting from one town to the other with your vehicle, you need to get your vehicle re-registered in the new town. However, if you are shifting for a time period of up to 3 months, you need not re-register, but, for a time period of more than a year, it is mandatory to register. For the registration process, it is mandatory to get a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the local regional transport office (RTO). The NOC for the registration of the vehicle states that there are no dues or traffic offences against the vehicle, and this document has to be provided at the time of re-registration of the vehicle.
No Objection Certificate (NOC) Application Procedure
The procedure for the application for NOC is as follows:
- The individual applying for NOC has to visit the local RTO for the submission of the No Objection Certificate application.
- Along with the required documents, the form CMV 28 has to be submitted.
- A payment of ₹ 100 has to be done.
- After the submission of the application, a report by the police is sent to the RTO regarding the traffic or legal offences against the vehicle.
- In case of no pending issues, a clearance receipt is provided, and further, the NOC is issued.
- After the No objection certificate application and approval, three days are taken by the RTO for its provision.
No Objection Certificate Documents
The list of documents that have to be submitted along with the No Objection Certificate application are as follows:
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Permit certificate
- PUC (Pollution under control) certificate
- Address proof along with identity proof of the vehicle owner has to be submitted.
You can download No Objection Certificate (NOC) through various templates available online as per the requirements, or can make your own following the procedure and details that have to be mentioned.
Validity of NOC
After the download of No Objection Certificate, submission, and issuance, it is valid for a period of 6 months following which the individual has to get the registration completed. In case the individual fails to get the registration done, the NOC will not be produced again for the same.
The same procedure has to be followed even in the case of selling the vehicle to any other party, and the steps have to be followed for registration, application and to download No Objection Certificate (NOC).
No Objection Certificate passport
While getting the passport, the individual has to provide various identity and address proofs for the authentication, verification, and issuance of the passport from the government. However, at times, a No Objection Certificate passport also has to be issued by the administrative authorities in the Annexure-M format. This No Objection Certificate passport has several benefits for the easy issuance of the passport to the government servants and the Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) employees.
No Objection Certificate for the property
The real estate business is forever growing, and people invest in it quite a lot. While purchasing a home, the individual is required to obtain a NOC from the builder ensuring that the buyer follows all the terms and conditions legally. Additionally, in the case of loans, a NOC also has to be issued by the banks.
No Objection Certificate
To Whom It May Concern
This is to certify that (Name…), resident of (Address here…) is the owner of (name of property here) situated at (Address) with a property identification number XXXX consisting of an area of XXXX mts.
Certified further is that (organisation name) interposes no objection to the organisation name of the said property.
Issued this 16th day of January 2017 as requested by (name here) in support of his/her application for (Approval name process here).
NOC for Loans
Following types of loans require a NOC letter –
- Personal Loan
- Home Loan
- Car Loan
- Business Loan
- Loan against property
- Loan against shares
Today, easily you can download No Objection Certificate online, or get it issued by the respective authorities. It is used for several other purposes, including serving as one of the most important legal documents.
- Who Is Responsible for Paying Professional Taxes?
- What Is a Search Certificate or TM-C?
- Documents Required for Business Registration in India