Know in detail about Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana MP 2023, the process of application, the eligibility criteria, and much more from experts. Make the most out of it
In accordance with Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana, priority will be given to farmers in the state who lack access to electricity, permanent connections for agricultural pumps, large commercial losses for power companies, the removal of transformers, and farms that are too far apart for electricity.
The beneficiary’s farm has to be farther away from the line more than 300 metres, or there ought to be locations close to rivers and dams where water is abundant and the need for irrigation is greater due to crop selection. Instead of diesel pumps, the government will install solar pumps under this Madhya Pradesh Solar Pump Yojana 2023 to irrigate the fields.
Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Approved in Cabinet Meeting
In the cabinet conference held on June 29 certain significant choices pertaining to the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme were made. As per the discussion Solar pump installation will be prioritised in all locations where there is no access to electricity. Farmers who wish to benefit from the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana must submit an online application. The Government of India and the Government of Madhya Pradesh will both contribute financial support under this programme.
Extension of Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana
In the event that the farmer does not acquire the assistance for the installation of any electric pump in the destiny for the field, they will only be able to profit from the allowance on Solar Pump under these ailments. Additionally, the farmer must submit a self-certification. It must be stated that the farmer has not yet connected or operated any electric pumps on the land.
In the event that the farmer has connected or operated an electric pump on that khasra or divided khasra, the farmer will be paid a grant for the solar pump if the farmer leaves the grant in place and the electric pump is uninstalled. In acquisition, the government has extended the Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme till March 2024. so that the agriculture industry can grow.
Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme Madhya Pradesh|
|Started by||the Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of State|
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2023
- The state’s farmers will obtain free solar pumps as role of this programme
- The power distribution corporations had to make arrangements for the sections of the state where there was no infrastructure for electricity. Because of this, growers must make strategies for a temporary electricity relation for irrigation. In accordance with this Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme Madhya Pradesh 2023, farmers in such locations would be provided preference
- These remote farms should be at least 300 metres from the power line
- Areas near rivers or dams where, depending on the crops grown there, more power is used since more irrigation water pumps are needed
- The Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme 2023 allows all of the state’s farmers to benefit from solar pump irrigation of their farms.
|Type of Solar Pumping System||Beneficiary Farmer Share ₹||Discharge (in liters per day)|
|1 HPDC Submersible||₹19000/-.||30 m for 45600, shut off dynamic head 45 m|
|2 H.P.D.C. Surface||₹23000/-||10 m. 198000 for Shut Off Dynamic Head 12m.|
|2 H.P.D.C. Submersible||₹25000/-||30 m For 68400, shut off dynamic head 45 m.|
|3 H.P.D.C. Submersible||₹36000/-||30 m. 114000 for Shut Off Dynamic Head 45 m. 50 m 69000 for Shut Off Dynamic Head 70 m. 70 m 45000 for Shut Off Dynamic Head 100m.|
|5 HPDC Submersible||₹72000/-||50 m. for 110400, shut off dynamic head 70 m. 70 m 72000 for shut off dynamic head 100m. 100 m For 50400, shut off dynamic head 150 m.|
|7.5 H.P.D.C. Submersible||₹135000/-||50 m. for 155250, shut off the dynamic head 70 m. 70 m For 101250, shut off the dynamic head 100 m. 100 m For 70875, shut off the dynamic head 150 m.|
|7.5 hpac Submersible||₹135000/-||50 m. For 141750, shut off the dynamic head 70 m. 70 m 94500 for, shut off dynamic head 100 m. 100 m For 60750, shut off the dynamic head 150 m.|
|10 H.P. DC. Submersible||₹217840/-||50 m. 207000 for Shut Off Dynamic Head 70 m. 70 m 135000 for Shut Off Dynamic Head 100m. 100 m 94500 for, shut off dynamic head 150 m.|
|10 H.P. AC Submersible||₹217250/-||50 m. 189000 for Shut Off Dynamic Head 70 m. 70 m 126000 for Shut Off Dynamic Head 100m. 100 m 81000 for, Shut off dynamic head 150 m.|
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana
- The candidate must reside in Madhya Pradesh permanently
- The application must be introduced with a Kisan card
- Aadhar Card Land documents, Residence Certificate,
- Mobile Phone
- photo in passport size
Rules and Guidelines of Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana
- Only the applicant’s own land may be used for benefiting from the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana
- The following information must be ascertained by the applicant
- Only irrigation will be done with solar pumps
- This pump won’t be sold or given away
- Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited’s permission must be obtained in order to build a solar pump in order to take advantage of this scheme
- The application fee and the remaining payment must be deposited by Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited within the allotted time frame
- The applicant will be accountable for the upkeep of the solar pump that will be utilised for irrigation
- After installation, Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited disclaims all liability for any theft or damage to the solar pump
- The applicant will be in charge of periodically cleaning and maintaining the solar pump
- If the solar pump’s equipment is tampered with, the applicant will also be held liable
- Any sort of electric pump shall not be used on the field provided by the application, and if an electric pump has already been put there, the applicant will need to disconnect it
- The Madhya Pradesh Energy Development Corporation must be notified if the applicant’s mobile number changes after the application has been offered
- The applicant will be liable for providing a space free of obstructions for the solar pump installation
- According to the district-specific aim, this programme will be enforced in each district of the state
- The candidate must also submit a payment of ₹5000 online , or in the form of a cheque or money order made out to Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited, Bhopal, along with the required application form. Application will be declined if this sum is not provided
- In the event that the applicant is not chosen, the sum of ₹5000 will be returned to them without interest
- All applications received in this case will be chosen through the defined process and given to the beneficiary farmers if the number of applications received exceeds the prescribed target
- The agriculturalist in this case must send the remaining cash to Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited, Bhopal, as soon as feasible using an online medium once Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited notifies the beneficiary farmer of their assignment
- Within 120 days of obtaining the remaining funds, the solar pump installation will be finished
- The 120-day deadline may be extended under certain unique conditions
- Any delays in the installation of solar pumps would not be held accountable by Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam
- The solar pump will be provided to the benefiting farmer upon installation
- The inheritor farmer will need to help with transport and installation from the major road to the location, if essential
- On the solar pump, a board with knowledge about the solar pump will be connected
- The beneficiary farmer must file a FIR within three days of any breakage, theft, and must also notify the establishment unit and the district office
- After the beneficiaries have installed the pump, they must receive the district level representative, service centre, and corporate headquarters phone numbers from the installation unit.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: On the home page, select the option to create a new application
- Step 3: A login page will appear in your browser window and enter your phone number here
- Step 4: After OTP confirmation, feed all the essential informations
- Step 5: After the KYC completion, click the next button
- Step 6: The information for your second bank account will then be shown on the following page. fill out the third general information.
- The applicant will then be listed for application after being selected to be linked from the aforementioned screen and being clicked on to link the Khasra to Aadhaar
- After selecting the box to ‘Click to link other khasras’ if the concerned farmer’s khasras are not connected to Aadhaar
- In this you have to assign your district, and other information etc. Now press the button to link the assigned measles.
- Step 7 :Finally, select ‘I self-certify that the information I furnished above is true and valid’ , check the box, and click the Save button. Your application will be finished in this way.
Beneficiary Login Process
- Step 1: Go to the official website
- Step 2: In the new page select the Beneficiary Login option and fill Your cell phone number
- Step 3: Now you will receive an OTP feed in the OTP box You then need to select the option to sign in
- Step 4: You will be able to login for the recipient in this manner.
Departmental Login Process
- Step 1: visit the official website
On the home page, you must choose the department login option
- Step 2: The next step is to input your login information by
Selecting the login option is now required
- Step 3: You can use this method to access Departmental.
Process to Download User Manual
- Step 1 : Enter the official website
- Step 2 : On the new page You must select the Download User Manual option
- Step 3: A PDF version of the user manual will appear in front of you
- Step 4 : You must now select the download option
- Step 5: You can get the user handbook in this manner.
Process to View HQ Contact Details
- Step 1: enter the official website
- Step 2 : Access the home page
- Step 3: Select the HQ contact option
- Step 4: A new page will pop up
- Step 5: You can find the head office’s contact information on this page.
Process to View District Office Contact Details
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Select the District Office Contact option on the home page
- Step 3: a fresh page will load in front of you
- Step 4: The district office’s contact information is listed on this page.
How much is the subsidy on solar power in MP?
The Madhya Pradesh government delivers farmers an allowance of up to 90% for the installation of solar pumps. This authorises farmers to irrigate their crops and fast install solar pumps on their land.
What kind of savings are offered on solar pumps?
These farmers will receive a 100% subsidy in this fashion, enabling them to take advantage of the solar pump programme at no cost. In addition to this, the state government will pay grants totaling 60% to other categories of farmers and the federal government would contribute 30%.
What is the cost of a 10 hp solar pump?
Price of a 10 hp solar water pump: ₹6 lakh
The price of a 10 hp solar water pump: ₹6 lakh Where can I find Madhya Pradesh solar subsidies?
In accordance with the MP Solar Rooftop Scheme, the government offers a subsidy at L1 rates. In a state subsidy tender for solar panels, L1 is the seller's lowest offer. – In Madhya Pradesh, the solar subsidy ranges from 1 kW to 3 kW and is based on L1 rates.
Which solar pump is the best?
The most reputable and trustworthy manufacturer and seller of solar panels and other solar energy supplies in India is Tata Power Solar.
Vakilsearch is Now Zolvit
The Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana in Madhya Pradesh is a program that aims to provide financial assistance to farmers in the state for the installation of solar-powered irrigation pumps. The scheme is intended to help farmers reduce their dependence on traditional sources of energy for irrigation and to promote the use of renewable energy in agriculture. Under the scheme, farmers can apply for a subsidy to cover the cost of purchasing and installing a solar pump, and they can also apply for a loan to cover the remaining cost.
The Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana is run by the state government of Madhya Pradesh and is intended to help farmers increase their productivity and income. Accordingly, applicants need to verify their Bank Account, Samagra ID, Caste Declaration, Khasra Mapping, Solar Pump details and submit the complete MP Solar Pump Yojana Application Form to complete the application process.
You can get in touch with Zolvit to resolve all your doubts. Book a slot with our Subject matter experts and kickstart the process easily.
- Highlights of Mukhyamantri Rajya Vridhavastha Pension Yojana
- Features Of Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023
- Benefits of Ambedkar Dbt Voucher Scheme