If you're the one getting married, it is important that you know how to file your application for marriage registration in Pune. This is a step-by-step guide with all the necessary details and steps
There are a few steps that need to be taken in order to apply for marriage registration in Pune. The first step is to gather the necessary documents. This can include copies of both people’s valid passports, ID cards, and birth certificates. Next, both parties must visit the local marriage registration office. There, they will need to provide the required documents and answer any questions that the registry officer may have. After completing these steps, the couple should wait for a notification from the registry office about their registration status.
Who Can Apply for Marriage Registration?
Anyone who wants to get married in Pune can apply for registration. This includes couples who are already married, as well as people who are about to get married. The only requirement is that both applicants must be residents of Pune.
Age Limit for Applying for Marriage
Marriage registration in Pune is open to all residents of Maharashtra aged 18 years or above. There is no upper age limit for applying.
Marriage Certificate After Registering for Marriage in Pune
A marriage registration is the formal process by which a couple registers their marriage with the concerned authority. This process usually takes place in the presence of an officer of the concerned authority and witnesses. Most of the time, this registration is mandatory in order to enjoy all the rights and privileges attached to a married status.
So, if you are looking to get married in Pune, then make sure you follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Contact any government office that deals with marriage registrations and inquire about their requirements
Check Here to More about: https://www.marriageregistrationpune.com/marriage-registration-certificate.php
- Step 2: Present all required documents at the office or facility where you are registering your marriage. These documents may include your identity card, birth certificate, residency card, and two recent photographs
- Step 3: Attend the registration ceremony or proceeding in person if possible. If not possible, arrange for someone else to represent you
- Step 4: Sign your marriage registration form and submit it with the required documents. Be sure to receive written confirmation of your registered marriage date and time.
Important Documents Needed for Marriage Registration in Pune
Documents Required for Marriage Registration in Pune:
- Identity proof
- Aadhar card, passport, driving license etc.
- Proof of relationship
- Copy of marriage certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Marriage application Form (Form No.MTR-2)
- Original marriage certificate.
Once all the required documents are gathered and verified, head to the nearest registration office with your documents to apply for marriage registration.
The following are the steps that need to be followed at the registration office:
- Fill in the marriage application form (Form No.MTR-2) and sign it in front of the officer.
- Bring along your Identity Proof such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License etc. If you don’t have any of these proofs then you can get a Secondary ID card issued by the government from any nearby government office.
- Present your Proof of Relationship such as a copy of your marriage certificate, death certificate , divorce certificate, etc.
- Pay the required fee for the registration of marriage.
- Submit the following documents to prove you are a Muslim:
- 2 copies of your Namaz or Istagheer (Musnad)
- Marriage contract in Urdu and/or Arabic signed by a Halal Shariah Officer (certified copy from each party) or other proof of marriage such as court certificates, copies of passports and any other document which can prove the identity of both husband and wife
- Download and fill up the form for declaration of legal heirs (Form No.MTR-3)
- Take all these documents with you to the police station to get them verified by a person authorized by law to verify them
- After verification, you may take the following documents with you to get it legalized:
- Proof of residence
- Photocopy of all the documents which were verified by an authorized officer.
- Take all the above-mentioned documents to a Halal Shariah Officer for registration. The officer shall issue you a marriage certificate upon certain fee payment
- If you wish to marry in other cities, try and find out if they have such services or not as well. If they do, then follow their procedures accordingly, as long as it fulfills the above requirements.
How to Get Your Registration Recognised Outside of India
If you are looking to get married outside of India, there are a few things you will need to do in order to have your marriage recognised. First and foremost, you will need to get married at a government-approved institution. After you have gotten married, you will need to apply for marriage registration with the local authorities. Once your registration has been approved, you will be able to obtain a marriage certificate from the government.
- Marriage Registration made easy
- What is the Fee for Online Marriage Registration in India
- Delhi Marriage Registration Process
- How to apply for Marriage Certificate Online ?