Looking to undertake GST registration in the capital city of Delhi? Use this quick read as a guide.
GST is projected to transform the country’s economy by replacing a plethora of indirect levies with a single unified tax. Depending on the kind of service or nature of goods, GST tax rates range from 0% to 28%. The GST Council sets the tax rates, rules, and regulations.
GST Threshold in Delhi
Initially, the GST Act requires GST registration for any firm or individual having annual revenue of more than ₹ 20 lakhs. For the special category needs, this barrier was set at ₹10 lakhs. However, beginning April 1, 2019, this threshold has been increased to ₹ 40 lakhs for the sale and acquisition of goods. However, there were no changes made to a service provider’s threshold criteria.
How Vakilsearch Can Assist in Delhi
Don’t think you can undergo the rigmarole of GST’s indirect taxation formalities? Apply for GST in Delhi without any hassle with the help of experts at Vakilsearch.
- As a first and foremost step, you must get in touch with Vakilsearch ‘s GST specialists to assess your GST needs and requirements
- Our team of professional GST specialists will then ensure that all your paperwork and documentation is in order, so as to facilitate hassle-free GST enrollment.
- Our skilled legal team will then guide you through the GST registration process and complete the entire process on your behalf so that you can acquire your ARN and GSTIN as soon as possible.
- The Vakilsearch team will also help manage any difficulties in terms of compliance and physical verification that may occur during the registration process.
- Additionally, our professionals can even help you out post-registration by handling all of your return filings to keep you GST compliant.
Get in touch with Vakilsearch today!
Documents Required for GST Registration for a Partnership in Delhi
- PAN card of partners
- Aadhaar card of partners
- Passport size photograph of partners
- Partnership deed
- PAN card of partnership
- Authorization letter
- Any 2 business address proof (electricity bill, property document, rent agreement, NOC consent letter)
- Cancelled cheque/bank statements
- Email Id.
- Mobile No.
- Partnership name
- Description of partnership activities
GST Registration in Delhi – FAQs
1. In Delhi, how long does it take to complete the GST registration process?
Anyone who wishes to register for GST must do so in Delhi within thirty days of the date on which he becomes subject to registration, in the manner prescribed
2. What should I do if I want to opt for the composition scheme in Delhi?
To subscribe to the composition scheme on the GST Portal in Delhi, undertake the following steps: a) Go to the Taxpayers' Interface and log in. b) Go to Services > Registration > Composition Scheme Application. c) Fill out the form according to the instructions and submit it.