[{"id": "199", "text": "Legal Notice (Bounced Cheque)"}, {"id": "197", "text": "Profit Sharing Agreement"}, {"id": "198", "text": "Profit-sharing Agreement"}, {"id": "185", "text": "Master Service Agreement"}, {"id": "194", "text": "Miscellaneous Corporate Compliances"}, {"id": "183", "text": "Professional Services Charges"}, {"id": "1", "text": "Private Limited Company Registration"}, {"id": "78", "text": "Trademark Registration"}, {"id": "4", "text": "Start a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)"}, {"id": "2", "text": "Register a Private Limited Company with Indian and Foreign Shareholders"}, {"id": "150", "text": "Copyright Registration"}, {"id": "26", "text": "Get help from a Company Secretary for your Private Limited Company"}, {"id": "153", "text": "Terms of Service"}, {"id": "6", "text": "Start a Sole Proprietorship Firm"}, {"id": "5", "text": "Start a Partnership Firm"}, {"id": "3", "text": "Register a One Person Company"}, {"id": "115", "text": "Non-Disclosure Agreement"}, {"id": "116", "text": "Employment Contract"}, {"id": "152", "text": "Terms of Service and Privacy Policy"}, {"id": "162", "text": "Legal Agreement"}, {"id": "12", "text": "Start a Public Limited Company"}, {"id": "91", "text": "Apply for a Provisional Patent"}, {"id": "187", "text": "Joint Venture Agreement"}, {"id": "189", "text": "Consultancy Agreement"}, {"id": "188", "text": "Freelancer Agreement"}, {"id": "27", "text": "Get help from a Company Secretary for your Limited Liability Partnership"}, {"id": "167", "text": "Company Incorporation in Singapore"}, {"id": "97", "text": "Apply for Service Tax Registration"}, {"id": "103", "text": "Apply for Professional Tax Registration"}, {"id": "127", "text": "Title Search"}, {"id": "95", "text": "File your Income Tax Returns"}, {"id": "128", "text": "Sale Deed"}, {"id": "14", "text": "Prepare the Bye-Laws of your Society"}, {"id": "161", "text": "Audit your Company"}, {"id": "186", "text": "Non-solicitation Agreement"}, {"id": "108", "text": "Apply for SSI / MSME Registration"}, {"id": "81", "text": "Apply for a Trademark in the U.S"}, {"id": "182", "text": "Vendor Agreement"}, {"id": "121", "text": "Get Advice from a Lawyer"}, {"id": "131", "text": "Agreement Review"}, {"id": "105", "text": "Apply for Shops and Establishment Act Registration"}, {"id": "119", "text": "Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)"}, {"id": "106", "text": "Apply for Importer Exporter Code"}, {"id": "92", "text": "Apply for a Patent"}, {"id": "132", "text": "File an RTI Application Online"}, {"id": "15", "text": "Register your Society"}, {"id": "136", "text": "Shareholders' Agreement"}, {"id": "130", "text": "Prepare a Power of Attorney"}, {"id": "122", "text": "Get a Detailed Legal Opinion from an Expert"}, {"id": "22", "text": "Register a Section 8 (Not-for-Profit) Company"}, {"id": "109", "text": "Apply for Trade License"}, {"id": "124", "text": "Residential Rental Agreement"}, {"id": "10", "text": "Start a Branch Office in India"}, {"id": "98", "text": "File Service Tax Returns"}, {"id": "117", "text": "Service Level Agreement"}, {"id": "137", "text": "Term Sheet"}, {"id": "120", "text": "Make a Will"}, {"id": "163", "text": "Legal Notice"}, {"id": "19", "text": "Register a Religious / Charitable Trust"}, {"id": "7", "text": "Start a Subsidiary of a Foreign Company in India"}, {"id": "113", "text": "Apply for Death Certificate"}, {"id": "44", "text": "Replacement of a Director"}, {"id": "164", "text": "Name Approval Expiry (Renew)"}, {"id": "165", "text": "Name Approval Expiry (Renew)"}, {"id": "100", "text": "Apply for Sales Tax Registration"}, {"id": "75", "text": "Convert your Sole Proprietorship into an LLP"}, {"id": "76", "text": "Convert your Sole Proprietorship into a Partnership"}, {"id": "70", "text": "Convert your Partnership into a Private Limited company"}, {"id": "80", "text": "Can your Brand be trademarked? Do a Trademark Search"}, {"id": "11", "text": "Start a Liason Office in India"}, {"id": "32", "text": "Get a Company 'COMMON' Seal"}, {"id": "129", "text": "Gift Deed"}, {"id": "55", "text": "Resignation of Designated Partner"}, {"id": "73", "text": "Convert your Partnership into an LLP"}, {"id": "118", "text": "Non-compete Agreement"}, {"id": "184", "text": "Apply PAN Card for your Business"}, {"id": "190", "text": "Surrender your Sales Tax Number"}, {"id": "83", "text": "Respond to a Trademark Objection"}, {"id": "191", "text": "Incorporation - Fast track process"}, {"id": "107", "text": "Apply for ISI Registration"}, {"id": "195", "text": "Miscellaneous Service"}, {"id": "170", "text": "Certificate for Commencement of Business"}, {"id": "177", "text": "Valuation of Business "}, {"id": "172", "text": "Draft a Consumer Complaint"}, {"id": "175", "text": "Business/Tax Advisory from CA"}, {"id": "176", "text": "15 CB Certificate from CA"}, {"id": "178", "text": "Statement of Accounts - Closure of Company"}, {"id": "179", "text": "Networth of Individual"}, {"id": "192", "text": "Transfer of Shares"}, {"id": "181", "text": "Convert your Private Limited Company into an One Person Company"}, {"id": "24", "text": "Get help from a Company Secretary for your Not-for-Profit Company"}, {"id": "13", "text": "Get a Section 80 G Tax Exemption"}, {"id": "180", "text": "Franchise Agreement"}, {"id": "156", "text": "Get Basic Legal Opinion"}, {"id": "159", "text": "NIL Returns Service Tax Filing"}, {"id": "155", "text": "Get Basic Legal Advice"}, {"id": "160", "text": "Accounting and Book Keeping"}, {"id": "158", "text": "Get Expert Legal Opinion"}, {"id": "157", "text": "Get an Advanced Legal Opinion"}, {"id": "168", "text": "Change in trademark application"}, {"id": "87", "text": "Copyright Your Movie"}, {"id": "169", "text": "CA certification"}, {"id": "36", "text": "Change the Objectives of Your Business"}, {"id": "82", "text": "Assign Your Trademark"}, {"id": "139", "text": "Share Purchase Agreement"}, {"id": "193", "text": "Trademark Search"}, {"id": "39", "text": "Appointment of a Director"}, {"id": "72", "text": "Convert your Sole Proprietorship into a Private Limited Company"}, {"id": "86", "text": "Copyright your Photo"}, {"id": "196", "text": "Patent Extension"}, {"id": "125", "text": "Commercial Rental / Lease Agreement"}, {"id": "9", "text": "Start a Holding Company in India"}, {"id": "50", "text": "Replacement of Designated Partner"}, {"id": "74", "text": "Convert your Private Limited Company into an LLP"}, {"id": "174", "text": "Founders' Agreement"}, {"id": "154", "text": "Privacy Policy"}, {"id": "171", "text": "Disclaimer"}, {"id": "79", "text": "Renew your Trademark"}, {"id": "173", "text": "Increase in Authorized Capital and Issue New Shares to existing promoters"}, {"id": "59", "text": "Change LLP Agreement"}, {"id": "40", "text": "Appointment of a Whole time Director "}, {"id": "20", "text": "Alter your Trust"}, {"id": "42", "text": "Removal of a Director"}, {"id": "43", "text": "Resignation of a Director"}, {"id": "49", "text": "Adding a Designated Partner"}, {"id": "33", "text": "Get a Company 'FOR' Seal"}, {"id": "37", "text": "Change the Objectives of Your LLP"}, {"id": "60", "text": "Change Name and Objectives of your LLP"}, {"id": "38", "text": "Change your LLP Name "}, {"id": "21", "text": "Close down your Trust"}, {"id": "48", "text": "Adding a Partner"}, {"id": "56", "text": "Resignation of Partner"}, {"id": "57", "text": "Manage Company’s Capital Investment"}, {"id": "58", "text": "Increase in Contribution to your LLP"}, {"id": "66", "text": "Close your Branch Office"}, {"id": "67", "text": "Close your Liaison Office"}, {"id": "68", "text": "Close your Holding Company"}, {"id": "112", "text": "Apply for Birth Certificate"}, {"id": "96", "text": "File your TDS Returns"}, {"id": "41", "text": "Appointment of a Managing Director "}, {"id": "126", "text": "Leave and License Agreement"}, {"id": "135", "text": "Prepare Investor Pitch Deck"}, {"id": "134", "text": "Prepare Financial Projections for Section 8 Company"}, {"id": "114", "text": "Apply for Marriage Certificate"}, {"id": "104", "text": "Profession Tax Filing"}, {"id": "93", "text": "Apply for a PAN Number"}, {"id": "65", "text": "Close your Subsidiary Company"}, {"id": "8", "text": "Start a Subsidiary of an Indian Company in India"}, {"id": "45", "text": "Change in Designation from Additional Director to Director"}, {"id": "46", "text": "Change in Designation from Managing Director to Director"}, {"id": "47", "text": "Change in Designation from Director to Managing Director"}, {"id": "111", "text": "Apply for Name Change"}, {"id": "28", "text": "File Annual Returns for your Limited Liability Partnership"}, {"id": "54", "text": "Change the Official Address of Your LLP (from one state to another state )"}, {"id": "52", "text": "Change the Official Address of Your Business (from one state to another state )"}, {"id": "53", "text": "Change the Official Address of Your LLP (Within the State)"}, {"id": "63", "text": "Close your Partnership"}, {"id": "64", "text": "Close your Proprietorship"}, {"id": "51", "text": "Change the Official Address of Your Business (Within the City)"}, {"id": "69", "text": "Close your Public Limited Company"}, {"id": "61", "text": "Close your Private Limited Company"}, {"id": "34", "text": "Get Share Certificates for your Company"}, {"id": "30", "text": "Get a DIN number (Director Identification Number)"}, {"id": "18", "text": "Close down your Society"}, {"id": "62", "text": "Close your Limited Liability Partnership"}, {"id": "77", "text": "Convert your Private Limited Company into a Public Limited Company"}, {"id": "90", "text": "Patent Search"}, {"id": "85", "text": "Copyright your Video"}, {"id": "35", "text": "Change your Company Name"}, {"id": "110", "text": "Apply for Food License"}, {"id": "29", "text": "File Annual Returns for your Private Limited Company"}, {"id": "89", "text": "Respond to a Copyright Objection"}, {"id": "88", "text": "Copyright a Software | Computer Program"}, {"id": "31", "text": "Get a Digital Signature Certificate"}, {"id": "94", "text": "Apply for a TAN Number"}, {"id": "101", "text": "File VAT Returns | Sales Tax Returns"}, {"id": "84", "text": "File a Trademark Opposition"}]



Award Winner

Legal Support to

Please note that we are a facilitating platform enabling access to reliable professionals. We are not a law firm and do not provide legal services ourselves. The information on this website is for the purpose of knowledge only and should not be relied upon as legal advice or opinion.

Latest News